I can’t believe it; I have actually been nominated for a Liebster Award, and what makes it even more crazy is that I received two nominations, and neither one is from my mommy.
The first one comes by way of “A Latter-Day Teen” and the second “Nonsensical Murmurs”, both great blogs in their on right, and you should definitely go check them out.
Besides posting eleven random facts about myself and answering some questions I’m not really sure what I do here, I do recall watching the MTV Awards a few years back and everyone who won thanked their fans, their family and of course God, so I would like to do the same.
I would like to thank my fans, all three of you, the two people who nominated me and my mom.
I would like to thank my family, and no there is no cash prize that comes along with this award so you don’t have to call me to “catch up”.
And finally I would like to thank God; because without him/her none of this would be possible…hmmm thinking about it, considering my blog, this may be the work of the devil…so okay scratch God for now.
Anyway, on with the show…
Here are eleven random facts about myself. (Feel free to not read them)
1. The Incredible Hulk is my all-time favorite superhero.
2. I love to make people laugh, especially by talking about poop, farts and other things associated with the bum.
3. I love to people watch, because stupid people amaze the heck out of me.
4. When it comes to which I prefer, cats or dogs, the answer would be cats all the way…and not just because the slang name for them also happens to be one of my favorite body part on the ladies.
5. I am a gamer, I don’t care what system they’re for, I love/play them all.
6. I’m not a big reader, unless of course it comes in the form of a comic book.
7. I’m ashamed to admit this one considering how they are playing this season, but I am a New York Giants fan.
8. I freaking hate spiders, and will run from them just like Scooby runs from ghouls and ghosts.
9. I think both Democrats and Republics are full of crap.
10. I was born and raised in New Jersey, and I can tell you from personal experience that its moniker “The Armpit of America” is very much fitting.
11. I can’t stand Apple products, I think they are totally overrated and more of a hassle than they’re worth.
Alright time for the questions, there’s a lot of them because I’m responding to two nominations worth…so please bear with me.
(Asked by “A Latter-Day Teen”)
1. If you had to listen to one band or singer for the rest of your life, who would it be? Bon Jovi
2. What is your favorite color? Green…like the Hulk
3. The mountains or beach? Mountains…I’m too pale for the beach
4. How would you describe your style? Balding
5. What is your favorite Holiday? Halloween
6. What was the worst thing you did as a child? Tried to burn down my school
7. If you could go anywhere, where would you go? Ireland
8. When you read the title "A Latter-Day Teen" what do you think about? The Latter Day Saints
10. What do you have to have before you leave the house? Pants
11. What would like to do before you die? Live
(Asked by “Nonsensical Murmurs”)
1. If you had to blog about one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be and why? Funny stuff, because I love to make people laugh
2. How many blogs belonging to different people do you read a day? A lot…
3. Do you blog regularly? No, I would love to, but unfortunately this crazy little thing called life gets in the way
4. How often do you read? Not often at all
5. What is your dream job? Retirement
6. What is your favorite animal? Cats
7. Where do you buy the majority of your clothing? Where ever my girlfriend wants to shop
8. Real of fake nails? Fake if I’m being hung on a cross, real if I’m building a house
9. How often do you dye your hair, if at all? Not at all
10. Long or short hair? Long on chicks, short on dudes
11. What is your favorite make up product? Umm not really sure on this one, being a dude and all, so I guess the makeup you use on Halloween
Now for my questions. (Here comes the boom)
1. How do you feel about dropping the kids off at a public pool (taking a poop in a public restroom)?
2. Have you ever stole someone lunch when at work?
3. Do you fart in public?
4. Stupidest thing you’ve ever done while you were drunk?
5. Have you ever been to jail/prison?
6. Have you ever turned a pair of underwear inside out just to get another day out of them?
7. Have you ever given a “homeless” person money just because you felt guilty, then afterwards saw them using it for alcohol and felt like an ass?
8. Would you rather get caught picking your nose or picking a wedgie?
9. Have you ever been in a house full of people who love you, only to feel sad because you didn’t get any love on Facebook, Twitter or any other form of social media outlet?
10. Have you ever voted for a president really expecting things to change for the better?
11. When is the last time you wanted to punch someone in the throat?
Whew that was a lot freaking of work, I hope it was worth it and that you enjoyed it.
Here’s my nominations:
And one more for good measure…
Whew…I’m finally done, thank God. I hope it wasn't too much for you to read, and I also hope this post won’t make you hate me, I swear this is it…I’m done.